myCAPES, previously known as CAPES Accounts, is your personal portal to UP CAPES announcements, services, and events.
Developed internally by UP CAPES Information Systems Online Student Services (OSS) Members with blood, sweat, tears, and lots of code.
OSS AY 1819
- Kenzo Castañeda (VP for Information Systems)
- Nikko Palomares (Director for External Information Systems)
- James Abaja (Back-End Developer)
- Ian-Will Ibañez (Back-End Developer)
- Joshua Lambino (Back-End Developer)
- Neil Ramos (Front-End Developer)
- Paulo Songalia (Front-End Developer)
- Harrison Chua (User Interface & User Experience Designer)
OSS AY 1718
- Ernest Delmo (VP for Internal Systems)
- Kenzo Castañeda (Director for External Information Management)
- Nikko Palomares (Project Manager)
- Zach Ubias (Full Stack Developer)
- Gian Aguila (Front-End Developer)
- Anthony Lipata (Front-End Developer)
- Company Directory -Joshua, Nikko
- Documents Tracker -Paulo, Joshua
- Online Evaluation Form -Neil, Ian, Nikko, Kenzo
- Logo Quiz Improvements -Nikko
- User Interface Improvements -Nikko, Kenzo
- Credits to Oji Gerardo, Trina Marcelo, and Patty Atienza for assessing myCAPES for their IE 160 (Ergonomics) Study
- RSVP function & Attendance recorder -Kenzo
- Events schedule -James
- Career series pointing system -Kenzo
- Revamped Career Test -Neil, Harrison, Nikko
- Added Points Breakdown -Kenzo, Nikko
- Updated Org Leaderboards -James, Ian
- Reopened Org & Course Selection -James
- Improved Grants (Modified Questions & Automated Emails) -Nikko
- Added Org Selection Card -Kenzo
- Added Org confirmation -Kenzo
- Improved grants -Ernest, Kenzo
- Added Logo Quiz -Nikko, Anthony
- Added built-in contact form -Nikko
- Added Company Mixer 2017 invitations -Kenzo
- Added the dashboard and some personality -Kenzo
- Connection is now SSL secure -Kenzo
- Added Career Test and social sharing -Nikko
- Added CAPES Miles and Org Points (Attendance Tab) -Kenzo,Ernest,Gian
- Added Password reset function -Kenzo
- Added Sign up function -Ernest,Kenzo
- Added Grants application -Zach,Ernest,Kenzo
- Initial development -Zach
Have problems with the site or want to report bugs? Contact:
Director for External Information Systems, UP CAPES
2. Data Collection and Use
2.1. We require certain information to provide our services to you. As such, you must have an account in order to use our services. When you choose to share the information below with us, we collect and use it to operate our services.
2.1.1. Basic Student Information. These include but are not limited to the user’s full name, student number, degree program, student organization, and contact details.
2.1.2. Payment Information. You may provide us with payment information, such as bank information, in order to use our services such as CAPES Grants.
2.1.3. Application Responses. You may also provide us user responses from our website applications, including but are not limited to CAPES games (and its results) and contact form.
2.1.4. Event Attendance. Your attendance in our physical events, including but not limited to seminars, is recorded in your account.
2.1.5. Cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data stored in your device that we use to collect anonymous website usage data.
2.2. The information collected stated above is used for the following purposes:
2.2.1. Providing you with our student services
2.2.2. Improvement of our services to provide better experience, maintenance, technical support, and security
2.2.3. Responding to your inquiries and concerns
2.3. We do not share or disclose personal information stated above to third parties except for the following purposes:
2.3.1. Comply with laws and legal requests
2.3.2. Protect the safety of any person
2.3.3. Protect the integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam and abuse on our services.
2.3.4. Requests from our partner companies for official recruitment purposes only (Only limited to name, year, course, and email).
We may, however, share anonymized non-personal data such as social media engagement and website usage data.
3.2. Contact. For feedback and other concerns about this policy, please contact the UP CAPES Helpdesk at email@example.com or through the contact form in the website.